hearts

Friday, April 15, 2011

how i've fooled by myself.

assalamualaikum.


well readers, as you read mine before, i've stated that i'm kinda busy finishing my assignments and my portfolio. yes, i did so. but why i still look like frustrated upon something, right?

well the answer is simple. i am fool. i am dork. i let myself sleep before i did sent all my portfolios and assignments. and my marks will be down, as far as myself couldn't imagine.

i told you guys before, that i wanna change, from somenone, to someone. i wanna be better person in future, but i let the future darks before i change myself. how pathetic!

now say, am i really a LOSER actually?


till then, don't feel sorry for me. scold me!!!!

now it kept playing --> LOSER DOUBLE LOSER GOT A PICTURE WHATEVER!!!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

huuu...xtau nak komen ape....saba k..pasni jgn wat lagi la...