hearts

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

best 6 quotes that i want to say to my girls.

assalamualaikum.


hello there! hope you guys have a blasting wednesday today. well, today i'm gonna tell you what i wanna tell to my girls out there!


6. The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships. – Abraham Lincoln
anis <3
i chose this for yuhanis osman because, yes, she is my part of life now. i don't have any other girls out there like her. she's my soul sister.  ily anis!



5. A friend is a gift you give yourself. – Robert Louis Stevenson

dekat hospital kan?
dear nazihah, i have to admit, you're my precious gift ever. i adore your wisdom. and ily too twin! :)

4. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa



hey there, if God let me to choose, i will choose my adik, 'Afifah Farah Syamira bt Abu Hassan. she's my best ever best friend. i scold her, no respond (speak like my former english teacher). i tease her, still, no respond. she makes me mad, no respond yet, but i heart her too much! yes syg! i never judging you like others because i have my own standard quality of friendship. :)


3. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. – Henry Ford

i don't have your picture, but still, you are more like this. :)


hee:) this one i wanna say to my another precious gift, Ruhaya Rahim (giggles). well, she is my best buddy ever!! she talks a lot but still listen to my whine. i love you best girl! and thanks to all your supportive words!



2. Friends are the sunshine of life. – John Hay

aku curi dah lama, dari dlm frienster kot. hee:) maaf.

well, yes. friends are the sunshine, like wandiba!! she's my sunshine ever. her jokes, woah, like maharaja lawak styles! HAHA. btw, i love her not only because her jokes, also, her friendship quality. she has a great quality that i couldn't compare to some else. and i admit, i adore her brain also. HAHA.



1. Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with - Mark Twain

percaya atau tak, dah lama aku curik dari myspace kau. maaf jgk! :)

yar yar. i award this quote to nazatul aznira. hey, you know naz, everytime people asking me what is friendship about, i will answer, listen to my immortal. the lyric so pure, and it is about us. i will never ever forget how we survive those days yang sangat menggerunkan. hee:) ilysdfm!




well peeps, there are some of best quote that i wanna say to my some best girls. don't you have any to say to your best buddies also? i am freakingly agree that somehow, friends is like a tree that needs seeds and water to keep it alive.


WL: enabcantiksangat

No comments: